onsdag 11 januari 2012

Love Raw





 Svenska Karolina Eleonora driver engelsk/svenska bloggen/hemsidan Love Raw där hon inspirerar med underbara recept och bilder på efterrätter i äkta raw food anda. Följande bilder och text är hämtat just därifrån.





What lies behind is dead, what comes, I create.. In the now. Minute by minute. That what we do with the time that has been given to us is precious. The sum of my life's actions - have they've been focussed on serving, helping, assisting others? Spreading love and kindness, hope, empowerment, and inspiration?




I don't know. I do know that making raw desserts are, by far, the most meaningful activity I've ever engaged in. Why? Because I feel that I can deliver something so simple, that everybody can understand, from young people to old, all across the globe, no matter the religion, political view, gender, language or education. The feeling of Worthiness. I'm Worthy that cupcake, because I want it, desire it and crave it.



It is so simple, yet powerful. The enjoyment of abundance, and desserts are the Queen of abundant symbols, the dream of every inner child.




It got to me then and there, that this is my gift, this is what I do (for a living too). This is my love contribution. My Love-Delivery. Of course I know how to do other things than just raw chocolates and sweets, but this is what I've chosen, my way to express good vibes.





Inga kommentarer: